We promote interest in science among children and adults every day. Experyment is a place that stimulates curiosity about the world and presents scientific issues in an attractive and interactive way. We want to promote active education and create ample opportunities to learn through experience aided by modern technologies. If you’d like to join our team and carry out the mission of Experyment Science Centre, send us your application! For currently open vacancies, visit the Public Information Bulletin or this tab.
Why don’t you volunteer and join our mission? Seize the opportunity to acquire new skills, work in a creative team and meet many interesting individuals from all over the world of science. We don’t require any previous experience. If you enjoy working with people, value learning and are at least 13 years old, come and help the team that organises our events or support our daily work. You can take part in creating and running workshops for various age groups, co-organising popular science events, designing activities in the Centre, at picnics and science festivals as well as promoting and communicating of our offer.
Join our young and creative team, participate in interesting events and workshops and gain some job experience in a cultural institution. We will provide you with the necessary training, accident insurance and commemorate your effort and dedication with a certificate of volunteering.
Apply for a student internship at Experyment to gain the necessary experience and go behind the scenes to learn the operations of a science centre. Send us your application and you will be assigned tasks that best suit your field of study. The possibilities are endless:
- creating and running workshops for various age groups,
- organising popular science events,
- designing activities at picnics and science festivals,
- educating at the exhibition,
- promoting workshops, lectures, events and conferences,
- building the image of our institution and developing marketing strategies in culture.
- hands-on experience in a cultural institution,
- an opportunity to broaden your knowledge gained at the university,
- participation in interesting scientific events,
- work in a young and creative team,
- an internship programme in compliance with university requirements,
- a certificate confirming the completion of an internship.